FixTel offer a complete Solutions from
Design, Installation, CompletionTesting
and Certification, to Maintenance.
Optic Fibre Testing, Optic Fibre Repairs and
Optic Fibre Splicing
Typical installation sites include Businesses, Governments, Schools,
Colleges, Hospitals, Industrial sites and offices.
Optic fibre, over time, has become a large part of local area network and carrier network in Australia . With today's technology requiring more bandwidth than ever, optic fibre is one of the solutions that can give a network a much greater capacity to carry high amounts of data with minimum cost. As opposed to traditional copper networks, optic fibre has the ability to push the same amount of bandwidth through a single cable in comparison to that of multiple copper cables.
FixTel Fibre Optic Solutions
FixTel can assist you with all your optic fibre requirements. From switching equipment right down to the type of optic fibre cable you require for a specific project. All our technicians have their ACA optic fibre endorsements and are all experienced in terminating and splicing methods. All of our equipment is carrier graded and is calibrated on a regular basis to ensure your optic fibre network is fault free and of the highest quality.
- Fiber / Fibre Optic Cable Assembly
- Fiber / Fibre Optic Patch Cord and Pigtail
- Fiber / Fibre Optic Connector
- Fiber / Fibre Optic Adaptor
- Fiber / Fibre Optic Adaptor Panel
- Fibre Optic Termination Box
- Fibre Optic Patch Panel
- Fiber / Fibre Optic Accessories
The cabling industry has changed dramatically in the past few years. FixTel has stayed current with this evolving technology as documented in the national wiring standards. FixTel utilises the most modern equipment allowing us to test Category 5e cable installations up to 100 Mhz. In addition, major manufacturers endorse FixTel in specific cabling warranty programs.
- Multimode and Singlemode Fiber
- Fiber Terminations
- OTDR Testing
- Fiber Optic Transceivers
- Network Interface Cards
- Fiber Jumper Cables
- Central Office Fiber Optic Cabling
- Outside Plant Installation & Design
- Innerduct Systems
- Mechanical and Fusion Splicing
- Interconnect Cabinets
- Fiber Optic to Copper Media Adapters
- Fiber Optic Uplink Network Modules
- Fiber to the Workstation
- Trenching and Directional Boring
- Riser Backbone Installation & Design