IP-DECT ACCESS POINTS
WIRELESS TELEPHONY FOR IP AND SIP-BASED COMMUNICATION PLATFORMS
Ascom IP-DECT access point has a compact design, an integrated antenna, connects to IP-PBX via LAN and supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) for ease of installation. Which means it needs no additional cabling to support telephony. Plugin and go with easy maintenance, downloadable software and web-based tooling.
All wireless transmissions are encrypted and support cipher re-keying during calls to safeguard against radio eavesdropping. It features multiple channels with capacity for up to eight simultaneous voice calls, messaging; plus a dedicated alarm channel. Its built-in antenna has exceptional radio coverage, and there is even provision to connect external antenna to improve coverage or extend the range
An IP DECT configuration usually consists of Access Points (APs), IP DECT system software, a DMLS open interface for messaging and DECT handsets. Speak to Fixtel for advice and information on install, products and costs.
The IP network allows for one single converged voice/data network or a dedicated network. With 12 channels and support of up to 11 simultaneous calls. The IP-DECT config also supports other applications like voicemail, central directory, web telephony and messaging.
The IP network can be one single converged voice/data network or a dedicated network. An Access Point provides 12 DECT channels and supports up to 11 simultaneous calls. An IP DECT configuration can also support other applications such as voice mail, web-based telephony, central directory, and messaging. A DAP Manager is required for installation, maintenance, subscription, wide area roaming, and messaging.
IP-DECT ACCESS POINTS FEATURES
- Direct connection to IP-PBX via LAN
- Enhanced DECT Security (ETSI TS 102 841, GAP.N.35)
- DECT GAP/CAP radio interface
- Roaming & handover
- 8 simultaneous voice calls
- Messaging, alarm & interactive messaging
- Broadcast & multicast messaging
- H.323 or SIP protocol over IP
- Secure SIP over TLS and SRTP
- Over the air synchronization
- Web interface for configuration and software upgrade
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) or local power supply
- External LED status indication